Friday, November 16, 2007

Cuteness ala mail


So most people who know me, know that I love getting mail. The good kind of course, not bills, credit card offers or other junk mail that litters my mail box on a more then regular basis. Being the mail junkie that I am, it's no surprise that I participate in the many mail art and post card exchanges that take place online. is my favorite closely followed by post crossing Both of these sites keep my wee mail box full of unexpected surprises all year round, but I"ve never received one that made me giggle and smile such as this one does, and I'm not usually the type to go ga-ga for baby prop pics but maybe by co workers calendar of babies neslted in flowers and dressed as various incects has started to wear me down. Never the less, I got this awesome postcard of a baby playing the drums, with a way cooler look then I have when I'm playing mine. Thank you Alexis in VA! I adore it and have it in my "favorite post card of the week spot" the place that gets all the action...my fridge. :)

Happy Weekend!!

-MM

No comments: