Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Time in the Kitchen

Awww, the days are getting cooler and the nights a wee bit longer. It's getting to be that time of year already. Soon the trees will be bare and it'll be time to pull out those boots, scarves and hats. I can just hear some of you saying "Whoa Moxie, not yet! Say it ain't so". As much as I love summer, I'm almost welcoming these cool evenings and the promise of pumpkin spice everything that's soon to be in the air. I'm a baking fiend and summer means I find myself cooling my jets on the yummy breads and sweet treats that are seemingly ever present in my oven. I've been eyeing this book La Brea Bakery all summer long and think I'll finally pick it up knowing that it won't be just sitting on my kitchen shelf mocking me.


In honor of my beloved baking season kickoff I'm running a sale on ALL Kitchen Towels! for $7.50 each or $15 for a set. This sale is going on until the end of the week. Happy baking all!

-M.M.

3 comments:

LaAlicia said...

love that towel!

bring on autumn -- it's about time! :)

Bella Modiste said...

I love fall, and am so looking forward to it, this summer was just WAY to hot!
cheers,
~The Bella Modiste

erin, maker of chimes said...

Those towels are awesome! I'm adding them to my holiday wishlist since we're almost finished remodeling our kitchen :)